we all have this one character death that we will never be over and fine with
1. Playing games all day was fun. I played puzzle games on Steam.
2. I worked on a bit more sewing. I trimmed some pieces while I was at work. And when I got home I sewed a bit more of the block. (Tomorrow I will iron. I really don’t like ironing. But it must be done in order to make the quilt fabulous.)
3. I’m glad it was a slow day at work. It’s nice after the start of the football season to just take a week and relax.
4. I brought peanut butter popcorn to work and munched on that all day. There is still more so I get to have some more tomorrow.
5. I’m glad I have a half day tomorrow. I need to do my laundry and clean my room. There are a pile of shoes and a bunch of bags I need put away. So yeah, I’m grateful for my work schedule this week.